Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fresh Face

I am back!!! Sorry for the delay in posts. I was away on vacation last week. We had stops in Vegas, San Fran, and Wine Country. It was an amazing trip that I will never forget. I will posts some pics gradually as I organize them. While on the trip I had the BEST facial and discovered a new product along the way. It is by Kerstin Florian. The Correcting Intensive Renewal Glycolic 15 is amazing! After I used it my skin looked the best it has looked in the longest time. It is recommended to be used instead of a scrub exfoliate. You can just use it one time per week in the evening and actually leave it on all night. The results are great! 

For more information on this and other products visit: www.kerstinflorian.com

Image courtesy of www.kerstinflorian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment