Friday, January 21, 2011

Room Makeover- Ava Edition

I have been wanting to makeover my 3 year old's room for some time now. Not only is she ready for a big girl bed but I want her to have something she can grow into and not feel like everything is too "baby" for her in a few years. I also want to try and purchase things that I would love to put into my house when she is no longer using them. Here are a few things I like so far. I know everything looks really monochromatic but we will be painting her walls a fun color. Her vote is lavender.  :)

In love with this daybed! With some colorful pillows... yum!
Aren't these fun?!?
Clearly this isn't something I will use in the house later on but she will love this!        
I love the mature color and  child-like playfulness of this rug.










Images Courtesy of : Restoration Hardware Baby and Child and West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment