Monday, August 9, 2010

Greetings!


Here it is! After a lot of thought and blog reading I've decided to start a blog of my very own. I don't think I have an overly exciting life or anything, perhaps just some fun thoughts, experiences and finds for me to share. So, my first post will be about me and what you may see on sweetbias in the future.

- I am a proud wife and mom. My husband and I have a busy 3 year-old little lady and a 4 year-old stubborn bulldog. You may see some posts about life, parenthood, and keeping sane all the while.

- Working for an incredible event designer, I'm naturally interested in anything related to the event industry. That being said... weddings, events, decor ect., are not off limits.

- I am a lover of travel, food, wine, fashion, home decor, or anything that is visually inspiring.

- Lastly, I am blessed to have some pretty great people in my life and keeping them all to myself would be a shame. Therefore, from time to time I may have some guest bloggers with fun blurbs to share.

Blogista Britt

Ballerina Ava
me and my love


We <3 NYC
My princess












Not naked... just a strapless dress. Ha!
The other man in my life. Otis.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you've started your blog! Can't wait to follow (and at times be a guest blogger)! xo

    ReplyDelete